Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Portfolio Finished

I've managed to print all of my portfolio pieces out here, around the computer skills test, and have it assembled. I only included my blog postings about the action learning process in the portfolio, since the others pertained to other parts of class. I don't feel like there's much to the portfolio, aside from notes and sketches, but I guess that's what this process is about... learning from action rather than busy work. I enjoyed working with the group and hearing what others worked on and am looking forward to that part of class tonight.

I do wish that we'd had a few more class meetings just to have a more coheasive feel with the class. I feel like there are some people I barely got to know and so much of this work is about collaboration it just makes sense to build relationships with your future colleagues.

I'm going to try to write a more substanative reflection on the process and post it before I leave this afternoon.

No comments: